Size: 1/2" x 1-7/8" x 84-1/2"
(Final used profile size varies—see instructions.)
Size: 3/4" x 2-3/8" x 78-3/4"
- It is fastened by gluing and nailing directly to the stair tread using a shim.
- Foam is used under the laminate on landings and split-level floors only, not on stair treads.
Quarter Round (also referred to as Shoe Molding Quarter Round)
Size: 5/8" x 3/4" x 94"
- This can be fastened to existing baseboards, eliminating the need to remove & reposition existing baseboards.
- It is fastened by nailing directly to the wall or existing baseboard, never to the floor.
Skirting Board (also referred to as Base Board, Wall Base, Mop Board and Kick Board)
Size: 5/8" x 3-1/4" x 94-1/2"
- It is fastened by gluing or nailing directly to the wall, never to the floor.
- At a corner, it should be mitered to hide the core.